The FameChain Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of individuals.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the address to contact the data controller is The FameChain Limited, Sigma House, TQ2 7FF
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about individuals:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or surveys on our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence including emails.
- Details of visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that are accessed.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
When visitors access our website we may collect information about their computer, including where available IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about visitors general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of the visitors computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to a visitor’s computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To recognise when visitors return to our site.
Visitors may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
SECURITY AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect is not transferred to, or stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It is not processed by staff operating outside the EEA.
All information you provide to us is stored securely but, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or by email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via email or the internet.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If FameChain Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of FameChain, our customers, or others.
Data Subjects (a living individual to whom personal data relates) have the right to ask us not to process personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may contain links to third party websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Visitors should check these policies before they submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives individuals the right to access information held about them. A right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing details of the information we hold.
Company Registration 07708795. Registered office Sigma House, TQ2 7FF